We assist our clients throughout the underwriting process from enquiry to completion.
One of our experienced Property Funding Consultants will undertake the following on your behalf:
- Preparation of a fact find on your business and requirements for presentation to lenders. A site visit may or may not be necessary, depending upon the individual circumstances.
- Identification of and initial discussions with suitable lenders applicable to your business sector and requirements.
- Continual monitoring of your case throughout the process.
- A review of the terms offered by the lenders.
- Assistance/presence at meetings with lenders to further assist in the ‘negotiation’ process until an acceptable formal ‘offer of facilities’ is made.
The financial information that we will need to support a mortgage application is as follows:
- Last 3 years Audited Accounts
- Latest Management Figures
- Profit & Loss Forecast for next 12 months
- Last 6 months business bank statements
- Brief CV/profiles of partners/directors
- Asset/liability statements of applicants
See Commercial Mortgages for Business, Property Investments Loans, Property Development Finance and Short-Term Bridging Loans for specific information requirements
Sterling Capital Reserve deal with a wide and varied panel of UK lenders in order to give clients the best possible choice, and to secure the best possible terms in today’s complex and ever-changing lending environment.